We can be reached via e-mail at info @ wattvision.com
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web page. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us to rectify the situation.
This agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you and Aerodyno, Inc. regarding your use of wattvision. By using wattvision, you are entering into this Agreement with Aerodyno, Inc. and indicating that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the service. Contact us if you have any questions or comments.
1. Description of Service. Wattvision (the "Service") is a service from Aerodyno, Inc. (the "Company") that offers a unique way to monitor energy use.
2. Proper Use. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (a) use the service to harass other users; (b) prevent others from using the Service; (c) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose. Any violation of the above may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. The Company reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
3. Children's Online Privacy. Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service.
4. User Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to participate in the Services is correct and current; (b) all of the information provided by you about debts and credits between you and other members of the Service is correct and current; (c) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
5. Refusal of service; Termination; Suspension. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, suspend, or terminate the Service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
7. Warranty. The Company does not represent that the Service is reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. AERODYNO, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. Damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AERODYNO, INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AERODYNO, INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR SERVICES RENDERED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
9. Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Company, and its employees, agents and representatives, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
10. Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, and waive all claims against Aerodyno, Inc. and its employees and agents from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Service.
11. Modifications to the Agreement. The Company shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. The new agreement shall be effective immediately.
12. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
13. Exercise. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
14. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware.
15. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Aerodyno, Inc. and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.